Kinetic Attraction Review – The Best Training Yet?

My name is Bill and welcome to my review of the Kinetic Attraction method by Adam Lyons.  I have been using this method for a few weeks now and have to say it is simply amazing. Watch the official Kinetic Attraction video here…

kinetic attractionFor any guy looking for a way to increase his success with women, without any risk of rejection this quite literally could be the best program out there.

No more embarrassing approaches or feelings of rejection or feelings of self doubt.

Once the kinetic attraction principles learned in this training method are uploaded into your brain, you will automatically begin to attract women, without even trying or having to approach them.

They will begin approaching you.

Don’t believe me?  I agree there are a lot of other reviews out there, all making outrages claims about all sorts of products… so I understand your apprehension.

Keep reading, suspend disbelief and you will soon see how this complete mind transformation system will literally re-program your subconscious mind, making you the man that women simply can’t resist.

What Exactly Is The The Kinetic Attraction Method?

Kinetic Attraction

The Kinetic Attraction Method is a new training program from the worlds leading dating expert, Adam Lyon’s. In this training he breaks down every aspect of attraction with his main focus on how body language makes up 93% of all interactions between all mammals, which of course includes humans. He goes into evolutionary psychology and science to explain how words and what we say actually have very little to do with our actual interactions with other humans.

So if only 7% of our interactions, including attraction, consists of words, imagine how much success people are leaving to chance if they don’t have a grasp of the power of the other 93%?

That is where this program comes in.

With example after example, and demonstration after demonstration (with his two hot girlfriends no less), you will get his training hard-wired into your subconscious and you will automatically being applying the Kinetic Attraction principles in all of your interactions with women.

Don’t be surprised when hot women start approaching you, asking innocent ‘leader’ questions that are to be taken as them hitting on you.

Don’t worry, he tells you how to deal with these questions to rapidly spike her attraction to you.

What you do with this woman, who is instantly attracted to you, is up to you, so use caution – you don’t want to lead these women on.

place order

What Do You Get With Your Order Of Kinetic Attraction?

kinetic attraction method

Besides the hours of high quality, video training you get access to a ton of bonuses, both in PDF form (seen below) and also full bonuses training modules with videos contained in each.

bonuses kinetic attraction

You also get trial access to the Body Language Academy, which is simply the most comprehensive training I have ever seen about how body language and attraction are intertwined.

What I Love About Kinetic Attraction

The material is instantly accessible and very easy to absorb. It is almost like the movie the Matrix, where the training is just injected into your subconscious. You will find yourself automatically apply the kinetic attraction principles in every interaction you have.  It simply allows you to harness the attraction so much that it becomes kinetic.  Sounds funny – but it is true.  You will literally begin to attract women kinetically.

What I Don’t Love About Kinetic Attraction

It literally will take about two days of dedication to watch all of the training videos. While I think the amount of content is amazing, for someone not willing to put in the effort, it may be overwhelming. But it probably isn’t for them anyways, if they are not willing to invest a little bit of time into themselves.

place order

Who Would Benefit Most From This Training?

Any guy who wants to improve his success with women with literally almost zero risk of rejection (the women approach you), is a perfect candidate for this training system.

In fact, the more shy you are or the less success you have had in the past will no longer hold you back as Adam teaches everything you need to know from having no success with women, to being a man who can pick and choose the woman (or women) he wants be with.

Of course anyone who is already decent with women is going to get tremendous results, but the most dramatic improvements are seen from men who have had very little success in the past.

My Thoughts And Final Recommendation

As you can tell, I am a huge fan of both Adam Lyons and his training methods. This system is literally the cream of the crop in terms of training, from what many consider the most successful dating coach in the world.

What is not to like… on fact even the price of the training system is ridiculously low considering everything that you get with the system. Men have paid thousands of dollars for access to this information, and it is now available for a tiny fraction of that price.

Take advantage of this system before Adam comes to his senses and increases the price.

place order