A fun date is a creative date. Of course, there is still room for conventional romantic dates. Candle-light dinners, moonlight beach walks, there are so many ways to impress a girl. Yet, romance is not everything.
If you want to surprise a girl, take her out on some fun date to add some spark and spontaneity into your relationship.
It is not as tough to find a fun date idea as you think. All you have to do is look around and find something you both will enjoy doing. And if you can’t find anything, feel free to use some ideas from our fun dates’ list.
1. Go to an amusement park
2. Play bowling
3. Go on a pizza tour around the city
4. Go on a chocolate tour
5. Try horseback riding
6. Don’t miss ice-skating
7. If you are sports fans, watch a game together
8. Give a chance to a comedy club
9. Go on a picnic in the park
10. Ride in an air-balloon
11. If you are not scared, go for cliff jumping
13. Let her win (or lose) in kart racing
14. Go camping: night, stars, a moon, a blanket, some drinks, and just the two of you
15. Play mini golf
16. Ever thought of skydiving?
17. Take her to a gun range
18. What about sailing?
19. Decorate your room as some foreign country, take her on vacation without leaving home
20. Go on a treasure hunt
21. Fly a kite
22. Watch meteor showers together
23. Play video games (no need to be a winner all the time, though)
24. Spend a day in a swimming pool
25. Go paint balling
26. Try rafting or kayaking
27. Experience paragliding together
28. Observe the city while on helicopter ride
29. Play board games
30. Search for ghosts in the haunted house
31. Take her to a dance lesson
32. Have a play fight, snowball or pillow
33. Prepare a meal together
34. Go to a wine tasting
35. Volunteer together
36. Go roller skating
37. Play Laser Tag
38. Build a tree house
39. Go mountain climbing
40. Make a snow sculpture
A good date is a date with the right person at the right time and at the right place. You decide if you pick one of our fun date ideas for the first, the second or the 50th date. Important is that you both will enjoy.
Dating can be both tough and simple, before you suggest something or plan something you should make sure that it will be welcome by the second party. Try to find out what she likes or dislikes before you take her on some extreme date. Maybe you should start with something quieter but still fun before you proceed to something like skydiving.
There are a lot of opportunities to make your date unforgettable. A good, fun date throws some spice to your relationship. So, why don’t you try one of our fun date ideas right now?