Flirting is a game with its own rules and tricks. A novice can fail very badly. Of course, nothing really bad happens if it does not work out for you but it adds a lot to getting a girl to like you if you are a good flirt.
Below you will find 20 tips that can help you while flirting with a girl.
1. As usual the first rule is to be yourself. Honesty from the start.
2. Keep smiling, be positive and confident. Friendly attitude makes a girl feel comfortable with you.
3. Talk about things you know, like and understand. Don’t start controversial and serious topics. Please no politics or religion.
4. Maintain regular eye contact, a bit longer than usual but don’t turn it into staring.
5. Ask her questions to show you are interested in her and that you are listening.
6. Give compliments, but real ones. Be sincere, don’t lie.
7. Touch her casually from time to time – on the hand or the arm. Don’t overdo it else it will freak her out too early.
8. Don’t fidget. It will make you feel nervous and it will not make a good impression on her.
9. Read her body language and act accordingly. Show with your body that you are open and friendly, i.e. don’t cross your arms.
10. Avoid saying things like ‘emmm…,’ ‘huh…,’ and ‘hmmm…’ Speak properly. Use proper language.
11. Don’t shift your weight back and force. It also shows you are being nervous. She might even think you are not interested and will abruptly end conversation.
12. Whisper. It is one of the few tricks that get instant attention. Just don’t use it extensively.
13. Don’t stare at other women while you are with her. It is an immediate turn-off.
14. Don’t interrupt her when she is talking. However, if she talks A LOT, find a way to politely change the topic without being rude.
15. Don’t show you are desperate. It will piss her off or scare her away. You want neither of them.
16. Show her you are available, but not overly available.
17. Look at her responses and make sure she is interested before you continue. Learn to know when to back off.
18. Tease her. Just don’t overdo it, and don’t go mean. Stop if you notice she gets defensive or doesn’t like it.
19. Look out for signs and signals. It will help you to change the course of the conversation to something safer before it is too late, or to something more open if she seems interested.
20. Wrap things up on a high note. You should stop while it is fun. End the conversation making sure she would want more.
Flirting is an inevitable part of a relationship with a woman. Those who mastered the art of flirting have advantage. But if you are not one of them the best part is that you can learn flirting.